Our Partnership with You
Brent Wichenko provides comprehensive retirement planning and cross border investment advice in the context of a long-term partnership with you. Through our experience we have learned it is important that everyone is clear on what to expect if we are to develop and maintain a successful working relationship – one where I can help you achieve your financial and lifestyle goals.
Keys to a Successful Relationship: What you can expect
You can expect that I will consistently and responsibly perform all services related to the provision, review and ongoing monitoring of the retirement planning solutions we implement on your behalf.
I will always:
- Strive to acquire and maintain a thorough understanding of your financial goals.
- Update your current financial information on a regular basis.
- Carefully assess and monitor your investment risk and time-frame.
- Explain the implications of all recommended strategies and gladly answer any questions you may have.
- Update you as and when appropriate by email, mail and phone.
- Meet with you regularly to review your retirement and investment goals.
- Act as your primary financial advisor, coordinating the efforts of other related professionals as and when required.
- Treat you with utmost respect and professionalism.
Retirement and Investment planning is an ongoing process of preparing for and reacting to critical financial events. They can be as diverse as planning for retirement, selling a business, receiving an inheritance, buying a recreational property or proactively planning for your legacy. Our resources and expertise help you to prepare for such events, so that you can achieve your financial and lifestyle goals.